The site sometimes encounters issues with Internet Explorer 8 and 9. This is a browser conflict with my site and I cannot offer a solution to you. My site is best viewed with either Firefox (though Firefox hates the chat bar) or Google Chrome.
Please note that I do not take requests for stories. I don’t allow others to “continue” my work.
Comments or questions are welcome. Of course, I’d rather you not use this form to do the following:
1. Bitch about grammar or typos
2. Complain about the slash on the site
3. Question my mental health because of the BDSM I write
4. Or just to be an asshole (please see rules)
5. Request that I send you copies of my work as attachments — I will not do this!
Questions about Unspeakable Plot? READ THIS.
I’d rather not hear a single thing from HP readers who are disappointed in my fandom vacation. I’m serious. I don’t want to hear from you at all. The fact is that abusive assholes aren’t the reason the HP Fandom and I are on a break — it’s the greedy, entitled, self-righteous readers who love my work so much that all they do is make DEMANDS and express their disappointment and fail to realize that I’m a real live human being.
Comments or questions are welcome.